Offshore Topside Inspection Services
OSC Marine Group is a recognized Subsea Engineering and services company in providing specialist services to our clients since 1962.
Our Topside inspection services are a natural extensions of our technical corrosion inspection works for offshore environments.
Upstream and midstream oil & gas installation offer some of the most hostile working environments; our risk management systems allow OSC to work in these environments with competent and compliant personnel and equipment.
From inspecting oil storage tanks to working at heights of over 100m on stacks, jack up rigs and flare towers, access to critical components is made extremely difficult and costly due to the stringent safety standards of the industry. OSC can assemble and mobilize personnel for the oil & gas sector, making it a viable solution to safe maintenance at height and difficult positions.
Services for onshore and offshore assets worldwide:
- Asset Preservation & Fabric Maintenance utilizing OSC Marine Group own Asset Preservation System (APS)
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
− Phased Array Inspection (weld, nozzle and corrosion mapping)
− Eddy Current Inspection
− Flaw Detection and thickness gauging (UT)
− Magnetic Particle (MT) and Dye Penetrant (PT)
- Lifting Equipment Inspections (LOLER 1998 / LEEA COPSUL)
- CAT III & CAT IV Mast and Sub Structure Inspections & Post inspection remedial teams
- API 4G Derrick and Sub structure inspections
- FPSO Commissioning Crews
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue Teams
- Rig wide dropped object prevention surveys (DROPS)
- Aerial Rigging (including dis-assembling and welding of piping and steelworks, Hook Up and Commissioning Rigging Assistance)
- Safety Systems Installations
- SPS Surveys to ABS Requirements