Remote Operated Vehicles
OSC Marine Group is a recognized underwater specialist and has provided services for multiple offshore applications:
- Pipeline Inspection (NDT), Repair and Maintenance
- Decommissioning intervention
- Subsea dredging and site management
- Drill rig support
- Deepwater Construction
Our services include ROV supply, skilled pilots with engineering backgrounds, repairs & maintenance and bespoke ROV Pilot training.
Seaeye Falcon and Falcon DR
Powerful, portable and versatile. Designed for coastal and inshore operations or for fly away operations offshore.
- 300 m depth rating (DR – 1000m), 8.5 kg payload
- Speed – 1.5 knots
- Max 450 m umbilical length upgradeable to 1100 m length
- 50 kgf of thrust with 1:1 power to weight ratio, no additional payload
- Variable intensity 150 Watts of lighting
- Single phase 100-270 VAC universal power input at 2.8 kW
Seaeye Tiger and Lynx
Widely regarded as the leading observation and inspection vehicles within the oil and gas industry.
- 1000 m depth rating (Lynx 1500 m), 32 kg payload, Speed – 3 knots
- TMS type 2 or type 8, or free-swimming operation
- Two live video channels (Lynx 4 channels) and ethernet capability
- Sonar systems, altimeter
- Scientific measurement systems (bathy, CTD, etc)
- CP probe (contact or proximity) & UT gauge
Seaeye Cougar XT
Compact, highly flexible and extremely powerful electric ROV with working depths of 2000 m. Designed to accommodate heavier duty tooling via a system of quick-change tool skids making it ideal for survey work, drill support, light construction projects and salvage support operations.
- 2000 m depth rating, 80 kg payload
- Four simultaneous video channels
- Forward Speed 3.2 knots, forward thrust 170 kgf, thrust lateral 120 kgf
- 4 LED Lamps in 2 individually controlled channels
- 3 phase 380-480 VAC power input
All ROV’s are available with a variety of optional tools and accessories.